Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Someone erm.......Behind You?

Today kinda had fun actually. Watched a korean horror movie"Someone behind you" with Khoe and Saw. You see....Normally the movies I suggested to watch will turn out not a nice movie. So as usual it was not a worthy one. Neway, watching movie with Khoe was fun. We were like joking bout the movie though it was a horror movie. The story is about a girl who got these people around her killing her cos' of some curse. So there we were....joking bout who would be the next killer and all those stuff. You know, at first I thought going out with Khoe and Saw would kinda awkward. But surprisingly, it's kinda relaxing and enjoyable. hehe......
It's been 3 days since I met js. He had a fever yesterday and still havent fully recover yet. I feel bad for him cos' I couldn't be with him. I wish I could meet him.
I miss him so badly!! Feeling so moodless now. haiz........

No comments: