Saturday, May 31, 2008

Feeling emotional~

Omg! Guess what? I've just deleted what I've wrote just now and it's like I need to retype everything!!! urgh......! Thing's hasn't run smoothly lately for me isn't it?
Starting off with yesterday. We went to pasar malam near my house. There were like 12 of us and Hmei fetched me. At first I thought there would be only 4 of us but somehow we managed to grab a few friends along at the last minute! hehe......well, I had a great time until yk and gf turn up. I felt weird when I saw them. I mean, I've always wanted yk to bring along his gf whenever we hang out but it's like he did yesterday and it didn't turned out like what I've imagined. I don't even dare to look at them but I'm actually hoping that we don't have to leave that early. I don't know whether I'm sensitive or what but I actually felt that a few pairs of eyes were actually on me. I could felt that I'm blushing! Js was there too. I wish he wouldn't notice that.
Enough about that already. That's bout yesterday. As for today, I've been watching Gossip Girl the whole morning. I love them. Especially Serena and Dan. Chee actually asked me to go Sunway Mall to catch a movie but I not in the mood for it so here I am.....doing all this. Plus, going out needs $$ which is actually the main reason I turned her down. I can't afford to spend alot. I mean I prefer to save though I wanted to go out badly!

No comments: