Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Head the ache!

Waking up having a headache is not a good thing......perhaps did not have a good sleep yesterday. Neway, watched Infernal Affairs 3 yesterday. Still enjoying it though I've watched it twice! hehe...You see.....I had a bad day yesterday and it's like i'm full of anger! well, not to say full of anger la.....just that besyok about certain stuff nia lo. First thing is bout my working stuff. It's like the supervisor said "Maybe you've forgotten but I would like to refresh you again that admin allows part-timer to work till 5.30pm only. this week it's ok if work till late abit cos' you are doing A's stuff". Well, actually the story is like this. I'm working in a same office as my sis and so she fetches me to and back from office. So it's like I need to wait for her to finish work then only I can go back lo.So while waiting for her I will do my work. So, last week I work till around 6 something and there my supervisor said that to me. haiz.....susah rite? How I wish I don't have to work and yet still got money to spend!
Ok that's bout yesterday. Well, there's nothing much to write about today. Had breakfast with js and nothing much d. Stay at home whole day d! Oh, did I mention that js said I'm fatter already? huhu......guess I need to start control on my diet d. No supper and lots of exercising!!!! But I just ppk js telling him I don't want go hiking this morning cos' I'm sleepy.....and now....my mum's calling me for tea time, my fav croissant! hehe.... (how to diet ne?) swt.....

No comments: