Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of A Broken Friendship..........

Lately I've read many blogs about friendship. It's an issue that no matter how old you are, you might still be having a problem with it. Especially when you are a teen. And I'm no exceptional. Recently, I'm having that issue with a friend. A friend whom I've been quite close during my last sem. A friend whom I had much fun with. I don't know what happened and the next minute he didn't message me anymore. History is repeating itself again. This is not the first time already. I'd experienced it in the first sem. With different people that is. I don't know what I did wrong and I longed for an explanation. I need to get it right before things get awry.
Neway, we celebrated Uncle Banana's birthday yesterday. At first we planned to go to a cafe somewhere around pulau tikus. Unfortunately, it was closed and we ended up at a japanese restaurant. The food was not bad actually......except for the miso soup which was toooooo salty! I had Unagi set which comes with a bowl of rice, salad, salty miso soup, two slices of orange and ice cream and it's only RM9.90. So, overall it's worth it! =) Too bad I didn't snap any picture. I'm just too lazy to do all that....Thanks again Uncle Banana for the treat! hehe.
Well, that's about the food. What i really wanted to blog about is those who attended the dinner. There were like 12 of us at a table but basically 'we' were just chatting to Kchuan. The 'we' I'm referring to are Js and I. I don't know when we had became outsiders in the gang. I don't know why Eng would dislike us. Or just me. I know deep down Js feels upset about it although he told me he doesn't care. Sometimes, i felt that I'm the one who should be blamed. I mean he used to be close to Eng but things changed after I'm with him. I really don't know what I can do anymore. For the first time ever i hope I'm in UUM now. I want to get busy so that I won't have so much time to think about all those silly things.
Lately got addicted to:
  • David Cook's Always Be My Baby which was originally sang by Mariah Carey
  • Rihanna's Take A Bow
  • Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar

10 Days left before going back to UUM =( =(

No comments: