Thursday, June 12, 2008

Of Friends and Lies~

Everytime before clicking this page, I've already had in my mind on what to blog about. But somehow when I'm in it, my mind just goes blank.
I've been kinda down lately. I mean I had many things in my mind. Mostly about relationships with people. I'm not really good at socializing. I have to work hard in tying the bonds with strangers. Which explains why I don't really make any new friends in uni. Just when I thought I had a few friends which I could confide in when I have probs, I realised that they are not who I think they were. Human being is so realistic. I've learned alot from the office I'm working part time currently. They have different masks when dealing with different people. In front they would act as though they are so nice and down-to-earth. But behind their masks, they're no angel but a poisonous snake. Well, I may sound harsh in this but it's true. You just wouldn't know when they would turn their back on you. So do friends.
A friend told me that she's not as good as everyone think she is. I wanted to tell her that no one is perfect actually. And to me she's the best friend I could've ever asked for! Thanks for listening to me all the time.
I NEED A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING!!!! I WANT A HOLIDAY!!!

No comments: