Monday, June 9, 2008

Of sushi, nail polishing n.......a rat!

I should have blog this yesterday actually. Yesterday was fun. We went to Chee's house to make sushi and black sugar jelly. Well, it's not really sushi. It's seaweed,ham,boiled egg, tuna and japanese cucumber wrapped with erm...bread. Flattened bread that is..... Surprisingly, it was good! So does the black sugar jelly!
After that we had a few games of 'chor dai ti' and tha rule is who loses must eat the bread sushi. Well, guess Pris doesn't have lady luck by her side. Neway, Mlean and I ate a few cos' we just can't resist the temptation of the sushi. Trust me.....it's really delicious! After we got bored with the game, it's time for nail polishing! Pris brought a box of nail polish and we were testing every colors. From yellow to pink to blue. In the end.....tadaa! I remove it all and my nails are still colorless now. cos' Mlean said milky colors are hard to polish and I don't really like transparent colors. While we were busy polishing our nails, Chee suddenly shouted. Then the next thing we knew we were already standing on the chairs. Guess what? A rat actually jumped out from the garbage when Chee wanted to tie it up. So we werelike throwing things at the place it was hiding but to no avail. It did not come out and we decided to give up. hehe.....
Then we headed to 'kou lou char hor fun'. Unfortunately, it was closed so we went Northam Beach Cafe instead. Then headed back home.
As I've promised js, I accompanied him for supper after his work. And you know what? I drove all the way! without my specs nor lens!!! hehe. We went to his dad's office cos' he had to print something for her sis. Oh how sweet he is right? Such a good bro! Love him to bits! =) A simple date complete my day! Before that, I've got my results for second sem. And it's not good! Need to work harder next sem!!

No comments: