Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Of Loneliness and Relationships........

I feel extremely lonely tonight. All I want is a long break with a group of friends. Basically I didn't really had a break since my finals were over. I've been working even before I sat for my last paper. Honestly, I feel really tired. Not physically but mentally. I'm not happy with my working environment. Luckily it's just a part time job.
On a happier note, my relationship with js are getting better and better each day. I finally told him about what I really feel and he already accepted it and forgive me. I knew I'd hurt him when I told him all that but I really don't wanna hide it from him. I feel that it's not fair to him. Some might say I'm foolish for telling him that but I'm relieved that I finally had the courage to tell him. What's more important but to be true to your partner in a relationship, right? =)
Haiz..... Thinking bout' having to work tomorrow really spoiled my mood.....=(

17 Days left before going back UUM.... =( =(

No comments: