Friday, September 12, 2008

Of Business Law, Bear Bear and KL trip.........

Gawd! While her roomate is studying for UL2023 which is Business Law, jauyeh is busy onlining without a reason to do so. Ya.....that's me! I'll be sitting for the exam oso for like in 5 hours time and here I am.....checking mails and blogging! Omg! Someone please save me!!!!

I really hate Business Law! It's like you need to memberize all those sections and cases which I doubt I would need it in the future. I wonder why Acct course need to include law papers in it. Tak berkaitan pun! If their purpose is to make us students suffer, ya they've made it! I feel like banging my head against the wall for I couldn't memberize most of the cases and sections be it after reading for like the third time! All I could do is to pray hard later.

Yesterday went to the SDG for the first time in this sem. I was late due to the lazy bus driver who was not willing to move even whne the bus was full already! I should be at the lec's room at 9.30am but made it there at 9.40am instead. So ma kena from the lec lo! (Bear Bear says: "You are late. What time is it now? It's already 9.40am! You don't know how to use a watch ah?")
Well, Bear Bear is a nick I created for her actually. I even created a poem for her which sounds like this:

Body like a pear,
Face like a bear,
Always black face,
Makes people scared.
Well, sounds childish but that's the first poem I've ever created for someone. She should be proud of it right? =)
Oh on a happier note, I'll be attending my cousin's wedding in KL on 31Oct. And I'll be going with JS by plane from alor setar! =D That's if there's still seats left in the bus when we return from KL. If not I'm gonna stay in penang.=(
Let's just hope we get to go k. Okie okie, it's time to get back to my business law d! Wish me luck ya!

No comments: