Friday, September 19, 2008

Attacked by Monkeys~

Yesterday was really bad luck! I was attacked by a monkey k!! It happened when Hc and I walked to the mall for dinner. There were like 3 monkeys, one on the roof and another 2 one the ground. Thinking that the monkeys weren't that near, we just walked pass them la. Manatau, while we were walking halfway, on of the monkey suddenly came near me and tried to attack me!!! He used his hand (or leg) to scratched my legs! Luckily I was wearing long pants! The next minute we were screaming like 2 siao po d. *ehem* it's a normal reaction nia k! Then, we tried to run la but luckily the monkey din chase us. After that, we walked to the mall lo when we saw there were a few other students heading to the mall. We had a good laugh when we think back the incident. *swt* What an "experience"!

No comments: