Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trips!

It's been a long time since I blog. Lately been busy with assignments. Honestly, this sem feels short yet I don't really like it. Perhaps most of my friends already left. Or perhaps cos' they're already out of this uni but I'm still stuck in here. I don't know.
Today the time seems to move slower than usual. Finally I've finished with my assignments. At first, I was relax and thought I could watch movie for the whole night. But after finished watching 3 episodes of "Gong Zhu Ka Dou", I started to feel guilty. Guilty for spending 3 hours watching movie and not doing something else which is more useful. Like studying for my finals. This sem's finals would be kinda tough though only 4 papers. 4 papers in 6 days. 25/11-30/11. @@
I really don't know what's wrong with me. My mood changes easily. I would feel like crying suddenly. Perhaps I feel lonely. Or I'm home sick. Or I'm worried because I can't sleep. I've been having insomnia for 3 weeks already if I'm not mistaken. For 3 weeks, the earliest I fall to sleep also 1am. Sometimes at 2+am. Having insomnia is terrible. You lie on the bed for 2 hours before you can actually sleep. And when you can't sleep, you tend to go to the toilet for a few times even though you don't feel like pee-ing. In the end I could take it no more, I went to PKU today. The doctor gave me medicine "Atarax". Only 3 pills. I was thinking should I take it or not. I'm afraid that I'll get addicted and need to rely on it to sleep in the future. I even googled this medicine to see what are the side effects. But as I was typing this, I realize I have to eat it. Hope I could have a nice sleep later.
On a happier note, I'll be going to Langkawi next week! 28/10-30/10. Will be going there by ferry from uni and back to penang by Air Asia. At first I was reluctant to go cos whenever I go trip with people other than my family, I feel insecure. I don't know why. But since I was the one who suggest, I have to go no matter what. If not sure will got problem.
Besides, I'll be going to Singapore too in december! With family and JS! =) My bro suggested it cos' he'll be returning to Penang for good in January cos' he's gonna be a papa! Congrats bro and sis-in-law Ying! Mel will be having another cousin to play with him! =) Am excited bout this trip cos' will be going with family and it's my virgin visit to Singapore. Hope it would be a fun one.

No comments: