Thursday, August 19, 2010

Updates~

It's been so long since I've signed in that I've actually forgotten my password! l0l. Basically I don't have anything that I would like to blog. It's just that I realize it's been like more than a month I did not update it. Rather than leaving it to die just like that, aiya.....update abit la.
Currently, life in uni can be considered relax. I mean I only have 3 days 4 classes per week what do you expect?! It's boring giler! Well, okay, I'm NOT that free. I still have assignments and all that. It's just that I'm getting lazier and lazier and I don't have any mid-sem exam. Even my finals draft shown that my papers would be finished within a week. 24/11-30/11. Is that good or bad? Anyway, I just wanna leave here ASAP cos I semakin don't like it d. At least working we can get salary every month right? We have something to wait for right? But of course, we might get scolded by boss or can't get along with the colleagues when work. Well, just pray hard that I LOOK approachable and they all like me. =)
Speaking of intern in december, I think I chose the wrong firm. Al-jeffridean. I should have chose Horwarth instead. I mean Al-jeff, they hired people just like that. Which I really don't understand. Anyway, since I've made up my mind, no point to regret about it. I can still learn in Al-jeff. okay, stop here for now. Nothing to complain d. bubye~

No comments: