Sunday, April 12, 2009

Of Add Drop......

Today is one of the days I hate in uni. The add-drop thingy, where we were supposed to add the subjects we want for next sem. To be exact, it's tomorrow. We need to go to the mall or wherever place that can surf the net at midnight just for the sake of this thing! And normally we can't really enter the website cos there were too many people sharing the same wireless. Geram betui! And because of that thing, many people will go to the campus as early as 9am to book for a place which have cable sockets (the place where you can plug in your cable. It's called socket, right?). Two of them were my roomate and js. And me, woke up at 8.45am, thought that I could play my pets society in fb. Manatau, masuk pun tak boleh! They blocked it on Sundays to Thursdays and can only log in at night! ==" That's why I ma sitting here blogging lo~ (blogging sounds pro! hehe....)

Now, I'm thinking deeply on whether should I go to campus or not. At first Hc and I planned to go there for lunch at Subaidah and revision. But she is sick
(I'm sick too) and so if I were to go, I'm going alone! =( But if I don't go, I need to tapao at the blood-sucking Mona Cafe for lunch! And of course, I need to wait until 15/4 which is the first paper for finals (Ekonomi Gunaan) before I could see js again! ='s

Speaking of finals, I'm getting lazier and lazier to study! I'll be sitting for 7 papers in like 2 weeks' time! 7 papers okay! You thought easy ah? Some more got Companies Law paper!
Boleh hafal seksyen tak boleh ingat kes, boleh hafal kes tak boleh ingat seksyen mia!

All I can do now is to revise again and pai ang kong when entering the examination hall.......

No comments: