Monday, April 27, 2009

The End of the IVth Sem.........

Waking up at 9 something and after brushing my teeth all, here I am, sitting in front of my laptop accompanied with a cup of 2-in-1 kopi 'o'. Again. I've been doing this since the 9th of April if I'm not mistaken......(unless I have exam in the morning)cincai uptaes. Then, I'll go bathe at around 11 something and then study for a while before I eat lunch at 12.30pm while watching a movie on the laptop. Then, feel guilty for wasting my time, I do my revision till 5.30pm where I'll have my dinner. At 6 something, online again because at approximately 6pm, we can finally log into fb. Then, bathe and continue my revision again. And then zzzzz.........

Basically that's what I do for the past 3 weeks. It has become a routine that I do not have to think of what should I do next. One more day! One more day and I'll be back to my home sweet home for 2 months! Left one more paper, KAF3063, which I really sucks in it. What's worse, usually we will not have the mood to study cos' it's the last paper. (or is it just me?)

This sem seems short. Time passes really fast. Next sem I'll be in sem 5 already! However, when back to pg, I need to start looking for job. Kinda lazy this time but 2 months are just too long to just sit at home everyday. And it's not that I'm rich to go for holidays! Hopefully I can find a job........*ang kong po pi*

No comments: