Friday, March 6, 2009

Of Valentine's Day.......

Once again I'm back to pg without js. This time would be for like 6 days without him. It's boring when he is not around. No one to go supper with......No "Tong Hooi's" tailok mi.......and most of all I can't see him for a week!
I know it's kinda late to post about our V-Day but still I want to share it. Hmm....we went back pg and we did have a blast! It was actuallly the idea of my bro to celebrate it in a family. He wanted to propose to his gf and need our "co-operation" to make it a success. Then, with his planning everything went well. He treated us dinner at 32 at the Mansion and we had a great time. There were 6 couples of us plus Meldric in the room. Nice setting, nice environment but the food was so-so. But it was the memories that matters.......

No comments: