Monday, June 29, 2009

Updates~

Tomorrow would be my last day working at Hua & Associates for this sem. (That is if they still want to hire me next sem break!) What can I say? My 2 months break is gonna end soon and I'll be back to uni in like another 5 days! Though I don't really get to rest in this 2 months, somehow I enjoyed it. I had fun working at Hua. Fun colleagues, generous bosses (we had lunch at Dragon-i on last saturday during OT and were sponsored rm200 for barbecue!)

I realized that with different friends, we do different things, go to different places, and chat about different topics. Each has their own fun and mouliu-ness. Nevertheless, it's fate that brought us all together.

Btw, in my previous post, I mentioned that we were going to Pantai Kerachut right? Guess what? We don't get to go AGAIN thanks to the weather!Ish ish....phu huey! We ended up having breakfast then, bowling and played games at Midlands One-Stop. Not bad though! =)

Haiz the thought of going back to uni made me no mood to blog ler! =( Blame it on uum la~

No comments: