Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another beginning?

I'm stucked in uni for this year's 1st Jan. What's the best thing I can do when I don't have class for like 3 days here? Watching movie of course. Just finished Gossip Girl season 2. Ya, I know I'm outdated! Back to the series. Hmm..... basically I prefer the first season though. Pity Blair. And Dan. But I'm still enjoying every bit of it! ^^
I have a feeling that this is not going to be a good semester for me. I forgot my account's pin number which means I wouldn't get my money for the next three weeks I'm here! What could get any worse??! I'm so much regret that I didn't go back pg on last sunday. Neway, what's passed is past. Think at the positive side, I don't have to skip class and I could actually watch a few series that's been in my laptop for a few months already. Maybe I shouldn't complain much, should I?
On another thing, 'Ah Phuek' is going to KL soon. We won't get to meet till cny's break. I sure will miss her alot! Take care there! ^^

No comments: