Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My 21st Birthday (11 days ago)

I'm back! Back to penang after a string of exams! Feeling exhausted as though I've just back from a war. swt. I didn't bring laptop to uni cos' wana concentrate on finals last minute study ma......kuai betul! hehe.....

The first thing I wana blog about is my 21st Birthday, which was erm......11 days ago. Though it was just like any other days but somehow I felt special on that day. Thanks to js and my parents. Js accompanied me for the whole day. I mean from 12pm-11pm! And I got a surprise gift from him! I've never expect that he would give me those things! He actually did a teddy bear (which I called Or Or for some reasons) and a bottle filled with stars himself! Those things are priceless to me! As for my parents, they bought me a cake and ang pow. ^^








Thanks dumbo for giving me Or Or to accompany me when you're not by my side!
Thanks mum and dad for the cake and ang pows!
Thanks chee for ur wish in your blog! ( just saw it today. paiseh very long din online d!)

No comments: