Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cincai Updates~

Lately I've been kinda lazy to update my blog. Afterall, it's not like there's anyone who's gonna read my blog......plus I got nothing to blog either. ==" Life in uni is really boring. Everyday is just like a routine. From the time I wake up till the time I sleep. Anyway, I prefer going to classes than staying in room lar.....unless I can online in my room. Which surprisingly I can now!


By the way, I went to golf course for my ko-k last saturday. We were formed into a group of 5. Being alone in the class (as in no friends), I'm glad that I had a group. You see, I really hate this kind of group thingy when I don't have other friends in a class. First, you need to look around to see if there's any other lonesome so that you could join them. Second, you need to intro yourself and basically that's the end of the conversation. Full stop. Okay back to my golf. Believe me. Playing golf isn't as easy as it looks. I've tried many times to swing it but each time hit nothing but the wind. ==" Anyway, I did had a great time! And did saw a few guys who's really good at golf! The way they swing their golf club (not sure if it's being called golf club or driver or wood) really caught my attention.



In another incident, I suffered some sort of minor injuries today. In a bus that is! It's like i was standing at the stairs with my left hand holding a book and water bottle and another one holding the pole. (a steel where you can actually hold onto when you are standing) Due to the inconsiderate bus driver who drove as if he was being chase by a bull, me, TAN JAU YEH, fell. I had bruises on my leg. A big one. sigh*

Oh guess what?? Js' 21st birthday is tomorrow!!! Sad to say I still havent get him a present! Js, I know you would forgive me bout' that wan rite???? I promise I will ganti back next week k? We will go Laluan B to celebrate with you. Lots of surprise coming to you ya! =)


Can't wait to go back penang next week!!! =)

No comments: